MyChildrens now features a sleek new look and upgraded software. Our latest redesign means more intuitive navigation and unparalleled information security.
MyChildren's is a convenient, easy to use and secure way to access your child's health information.
With MyChildren's you can...
- A parent or legal guardian of a patient
- A patient age 13 or older (Parents/guardians of a 13 or 14 year olds will be notified that an account has been created.)
The Health Record is a subset of available information, and should not be regarded as a complete health record. Your child's measurement and lab test information is filtered to remove sensitive and/or redundant information. If you would like a complete copy of your child's health record, please contact our Medical Records department at 617-355-7546.Note the following:
- MyChildren's is an electronic copy of portions of your child/dependent's medical record.
- Labs are available when they are resulted. Results include tests done in outpatient, inpatient and emergency department settings.
- You can access Radiology reports.
- You can access most clinic notes.
Note: Information from outside sources may not be immediately available.
View myGetWellNetwork education videos and medication information.
Flu season is here. Talk to your health care provider about getting your child immunized today. Read more.
Attention Cardiac Surgery Patients
For information related to the Sorin 3T heater cooler, please visit http://cdc.gov/hai/outbreaks/heater-cooler.html.