MyChildrens now features a sleek new look and upgraded software. Our latest redesign means more intuitive navigation and unparalleled information security.
MyChildren's is a convenient, easy to use and secure way to access your child's health information.
With MyChildren's you can...
- A parent or legal guardian of a patient
- A patient age 13 or older (Parents/guardians of a 13 or 14 year olds will be notified that an account has been created.)
The Health Record is a subset of available information, and should not be regarded as a complete health record. Your child's measurement and lab test information is filtered to remove sensitive and/or redundant information. If you would like a complete copy of your child's health record, please contact our Medical Records department at 617-355-7546.Note the following:
- MyChildren's is an electronic copy of portions of your child/dependent's medical record.
- Labs are available when they are resulted. Results include tests done in outpatient, inpatient and emergency department settings.
- You can access Radiology reports.
- You can access most clinic notes.
Note: Information from outside sources may not be immediately available.